Billingsley, Retter & Associates, Inc., has diverse experience in real estate appraisal, most types of income-
producing properties, as well as all types of residential real estate. A list of available services is as follows:
- Mortgage and property portfolio analyses.
- Analysis of properties concerning highest and best use.
- Valuation of planned unit developments and condominium projects, considering retail value estimates, development expenses, and absorption analyses.
- Providing valuation and counseling for the acquisition and liquidation of real estate assets.
- Periodic valuation for trusts and corporate profit sharing/pension plans.
- Valuation of recreation/resort, hotel/motel, and medical service properties.
- Cash flow, marketability, and feasibility analysis.
- Valuation of rural and timber lands.
- Residential appraisals for purchase, sale, financing, etc.
- Appraisal services for use in condemnation, foreclosure, arbitration matters, and estate taxation.
- Computer applications in the analysis of complex real estate cash flow problems.
- Valuation of multi-family, warehouse, industrial, and commercial uses.